I’ve been nominated for the versatile blogger award by an excellent blogger over at Dinosaurs, Donkeys, and MS. Besides having a really cool name, this blog is chock-full of information, recipes, relaxation tips and more for people who are challenged by Multiple Sclerosis. If you’ve been following this blog, you will know that is one of my challenges in this life (along with writing a best-seller!), so finding such a resource was good fortune on my part! Even if your life is unchallenged by disability, there is still plenty of great content there to make it worth a visit!
To the award. It’s really very simple. Here are the stipulations:
- Display Award
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
- Write 7 things about yourself
- Nominate Bloggers
So, here goes:
7 things about me:
- I’ve never seen a badger (in real life).
- I don’t like rollercoasters.
- My favourite breakfast cereal is Crunchy Nut Clusters.
- My most used phrase is ‘Ay up, mi duck.’ (‘hello’ in Nottingham)
- I was diagnosed with MS in 2001 (and what a fun time that was).
- My favourite film is The Wizard of Oz. No, Empire Strikes Back. No, Shawshank Redemption. Damn.
- My favourite book series, is Stephen King’s The Dark Tower.
My nominations for the Versatile blog award:
All blogs I follow, some for quite a while, and all fit the ‘Versatile’ tag. Not heavy on horror, but all authors really worth investing time in.
That’s it! No pressure to participate! If you do, post a link to your blog post in the comments