A short post today. Just long enough to tell you about my latest giveaway:
What’s on offer?
- This opportunity is only available to subscribers to my updates (if you’re not one already, click the big red button on the homepage, or go HERE).
- In the run – up to Christmas, I would like to give away THREE advance copies of my new book, A Sinister Six, for FREE.
- Everyone that takes part will get a new short horror story that is currently available nowhere else, called The Island, so everyone will have something new to read in time for Christmas!
How can you get a copy?
- Simply refer you friends or family to my updates. That’s it!
- Between now and Christmas, talk to any horror – loving friends or family and ask them if they would be interested in receiving FREE horror updates from me. If so, collect their email addresses.
- During the week of 19th – 23rd December, send me that list (email@example.com) from the email you originally signed up with, and those people will be able to receive these updates and will get a FREE story for their time!
- The 3 subscribers that send me the most names will receive an electronic copy of A Sinister Six.
A Sinister Six is a collection of six (clever, right?) short horror stories:
- An old man is forced to do something terrible to save the memory of his wife.
- A boy is offered an impossible choice to save his mum’s life.
- A photograph that cannot be is rediscovered.
- A man falls in love with a woman he sees in the park, but it takes him a lifetime to be with her.
- A doctor tries to protect our existence from a book that demands to be read.
- An overworked man struggles to differentiate between what is real and what isn’t.
BONUS story: A father and son plan a visit to the cinema. At least that’s the plan.
That’s it! Short, but sweet.
I look forward to hearing from you!